27 October 2015

Update of the week

On Monday we had a lecture by Ilpo Kärkkäinen. He is DJ, Music producer, entrepreneur and blogger. Go check his website resoundsound.com. For me he seemed pretty inspirational guy when he spoke his blogging and entrepreneurship. He had four main points that he wanted to share about blogging:

First blogging is a learning tool. For him this one was the most important part in blogging. Blogging teaches how to focus and it evokes creativity. It also helps one to discover ideas and gives direction and momentum.

Second blogging can become a solid business. I learned that there are many ways to make money in blogging, like advertising, selling products and affiliate marketing.

Third blogging connects you to people and opportunities. For this one if you show people your vulnerability they more likely can relate to you.

Fourth blogging helps in creating clarity and achieving goals in life. Blogging is flexible and in life it transform with you when you transform.

From Monday's lecture Ilpo Kärkkäinen
Ilpo also told us about google trends which relate to our week task. We got a task to use google trends -tool and think three concrete themes for our partner company's blog. So we really had to dig deep and search common trends in the industry. Also we got a chance to give feedback to Ilpo Kärkkäinen of his blog and I hope our points of view can help him.

By the way, I founded some interesting google analytics YouTube -tutorialvideos and I am definitely going to watch them when I have some more time. Videos are very helpful if you want to learn more about google analytics. Go check out via this link.

And on Thursday we are going to have an exam but I can't make it because of I am going to London for a six day trip. I wish all good luck for the exam and I'll be back in business in the end of the next week!


-Mira-



No comments:

Post a Comment