26 September 2015

Learning through videos


This week started on Monday with lecture by Tomasz Odrobinski. He talked about his own experience in workalike and digital marketing. Now his working at eSupplie and he told he has also international experience which I thought was really interesting. I'm always really enthusiastic when somebody has worked abroad or has international experience from work. It is something that I would like to do some day or at least experience it. 

Working girls on Tuesday
This weeks task was to do a presentation of our own chosen subject and teach it to others. We had a really hectic week if I can say. We started working on Monday after lecture few hours and continued on Tuesday morning. And our subject for the presentation was video marketing. I love videos and doing them so for me the topic was perfect. On Tuesday we started to do an animation for the presentation and we prepared our prezzi also. Thanks to Tanja we get the animation done. She has a real talent when it comes to those kind of things. We also did a script for Wednesday that we could start filming our video right away. 

Wednesday morning we started to work on our video and continued with our press. We wanted to show some examples of good advertising videos so we browse all youtube videos and googled advertising videos that we could find the perfect examples. And we did found. My personal favorite is tough provoking always campaign video. It just something that many people doesn't think through and it so honest and truthful. And the Van Damme Volvo advertise video, it is just beautiful. 




Our Prezzi presentation (link) wasn't ready on Wednesday. So we continued on Thursday after others' presentations. We did final shootings and editing. Doing videos is always that takes time and of course we wanted the video be perfect or at least almost. We did finished at 3 or 4pm. I think our presentation is good and I'm proud of it. But still there is so many things of video marketing that would be important as well the things in our presentation. I'm so enthusiastic of videos and video marketing that I think would be something I like to do for work. The branch is so interesting and filming and editing is something where I could use my imagination and creative and try new things. I like all the visuality of videos and what it provokes in people. I think video marketing is most effective form of advertising, because it makes people think. 


Our video - How to do videos

It was also nice to hear others' presentations on Thursday. All the presentations  were nicely done but I still was left to wait something new. I like that one group told growth hacking because that was totally new to me. I absolutely had no idea what it means but I do now. Here is a good link what it really means. It is something that have to get more knowledge about.  I was little bit disappointment to that some presentations were things I already knew. One team told us about nordic business forum and that we should go to Tikkurila's campus because they have the live stream for the event. But I already have sign up to it maybe one or two weeks ago. Their presentation were still good and they introduced all the speakers and that was really nice. More information about Nordic Business Forum through this link

I can't wait for Monday because we get to meet our partner company's. It is going to be so interesting. At least I hope so. 



-Mira-




No comments:

Post a Comment