6 September 2015

First week in a digital jungle

My first thoughts about the digital business course were sceptical  and maybe even a little bit scared. I was scared mostly about the language, because the whole course would be in english. But the course totally surprise me and I surprise myself. My first day of the course was on Tuesday because I had to work on Monday and I was scared I would fall behind from others. Luckily I didn't and my team told me everything from the first class I needed to know.

Team FTS13 and our teachers


On Tuesday our team were thinking that lets make a video and we got an idea for the video after a few hours of thinking. Biggest worries were that how would we edit the video and how do we get the holograms to video what we wanted. Thanks to Tanja (from our team) we got the holograms to work for the video. We started to film the video a little bit on Tuesday and continued at Wednesday. After many takes we got the material and then we started to do the editing part. First we had problems that what program we would do the editing or who's computer we would use. We needed to switch our meeting room couple times and end up doing it with my computer since I had iMovie (Apple's own editing program). We did the editing for many hours and left from school about six o'clock in the evening.  But I had to say the time didn't bother me because doing school project had never been that much fun and I had a really good feeling about the video.


Here is the final result of the week.

After this week I have totally different mindset compare to what I had on a first day. I am excited for upcoming weeks and see the results of our team and other teams. I am really proud of my team, all of them. For the first week this was amazing and I really learned a lot in just one week.

our team from the left me, Nelli, Camilla, Linda, Tanja




-Mira-




1 comment:

  1. Great start! I'm glad to read you like the beginning of the course. :-)

    ReplyDelete