21 September 2016

Start of Marketing in a Digital World

I'm back in business! This time I attended to this course: Marketing in a digital world. It's my favourite subject of marketing so I'm kind of excited for it.  The next video gives something to imagine why marketing in digital world is important and why to attend to this course:



I have had many courses regarding to this subject, because after all it is one of my favourite subject. And still I think I have so much to learn. My main goal for this course is to dig deeper for this subject and find things that are new to me. 

For the background information: I chose this course because of this one project I'm working on with my friend Camilla. We are doing a social media strategy to B2B company that has no social media background at all. That is kind of challenging but on the other hand we can use our imagination and be creative. So I hope I'll be learning about social media strategy in B2B business and that is something I'm going to focus on this course. Marketing in B2B business is also new to me so I have a lot to learn.

I have few other goals for this course. I want to learn more about actual digital marketing, like what are good pictures in digital marketing and what are the current trends in digital marketing. I also want to learn about the programs, softwares and websites that I can find use to help me with digital marketing. 

I have a good vibe for this course and I think I'm going to reach my goals. This course seems interesting and there is a lot of useful information what I have seen this far!  My first thought about this course was excited and the feeling still continues and the feeling interested became along. 

Wait for the posts upcoming! ;) 

I did set my goals and I think I have a good plan to just do the best I can for this course.


-Mira-


No comments:

Post a Comment