29 November 2015

Presenting How to make a video!

This week I was only able to attend at Wednesday and Thursday. Most of our team were at student cruise and thats why didn't attend on Monday. So on Wednesday we met with our team at Sello and planned our final video for the final presentation. We don't know exactly yet how we are going to do the video but it will come up with us when we are starting to work it. I'm constantly thinking ideas that we could use and the theme and I have many thoughts about it. I wonder if I should start writing them down so I might use the ideas in my own videos if we don't use them.

On Thursday we had a lecture by one of our digital couch Arman Nuri about content marketing. I think that is a really big subject for one lecture and it was reduced for few slices and it was good. I have myself learned about content marketing from content marketing course. What I can say about content marketing is that content is king and always remember that content is for people and it is supposed to inform, entertain or educate them.

We also gave a presentation by FTS13 about how to make a video and gave few examples of good advertising videos. Our original presentation would have taken a much longer so we reduced it to few videos. Ilkka agreed to film our presentation and we now have good material for the final video also, us presenting.  Go check our educative video about "How to make a video" through this link! This video is made for maybe few months ago so if we had done it know it would have been a lot better. I can say that we have improved a lot in video making. What I can say that when I'm editing these videos with my team it is a lot easier now when I know where to find how to do that and so on. We have really good team and the teamwork helps to reach good results.

Team spirit from last week!

We also heard about other presentations also about broadcast and presentations. I think for each of these had groups own idea and interest and well each of us have our own opinions of what is the best hing to do. But all teams had good presentations.


-Mira-


No comments:

Post a Comment