6 November 2015

That one day

Hi!

This week has been short for me. I only took part on Thursday of school, when we had lecture by Arto Kuuluvainen talking about sports branding. He works in M3 research A/S. He told a lot of branding in the field of ice hockey. I have to say I am not a number one ice hockey fan but it was still nice to hear about sports branding. The one thing that got stuck in to my mind was the most important income sources for sports. And those are - Media deals, sponsorships, merchandise, ticket sales and new sources (like streaming services and fantasy games). But I am also myself interest in sports branding and all that and I would like to hear or read it more but maybe of different sports.

And my team made a beautiful video while I was in my holiday. You can watch it through this link!
They also did a lot of other work and I got to present it with them. Although I was a little nervous that if I had to explain something and I won't know because I hadn't been in school for whole week. But it went totally fine. And I am so proud of my team FTS13. BTW we have our own YouTube channel now!! Check it out here!

When I was on my holiday I also learned there a lot of different thing. Like they usually say that traveling makes you wiser. Related to this course I learned that in the UK their video advertisement are different. For example Lidl's TV-advertisement were totally different compared to that one which is shown in Finland. And I get that you have to notice your audience and that what works in some country won't work in somewhere else. So what about online content of enterprises. Should they do different medias for each country or does the same work for all. For my opinion you should always consider that to use different medias if the company operates in different countries. And I have to say that in my trip to England I also learned some more English and gained self-confidence of speaking English.



P.S. I am sorry that I don't have any pictures for the reason that I was only for one day at school this week and sadly didn't took any pictures.


-Mira-


No comments:

Post a Comment